February 11, 2009

What's going on?

The female human is acting very strangely. There's no food in the bowl but despite all of our yowling she has yet to refill it and she keeps talking about me having to go to the vet with Bob. Obviously she's mistaken for I am not ill...

OMG, I've just had a thought, is this the recession hitting us? What if there's no cat food left at all? Are we going to starve? I suppose I could, just to survive mind you, make the ultimate sacrifice and eat one of the small rodents if I absolutely had to. Quick, someone open that tank!

1 comment:

Yours Truly said...

Be strong, Cheesey... you're certainly going to be going through some difficult times, but I don't know if the economy has anything to do with it!


(Psst Hazel, read this when he's not looking: where do we send the "get well soon" cards?)